If we gotta wear them, lets do it in style. Our Carmen Molina x Stoned Fox Italian Silk Reversible Face Masks are here! We are so excited for this collaboration. Carmen Molina's artistic expression has grown from a love of textures, color and light and an innate desire to explore the world. Carmens prints derive from her actual photographs documenting nature and then turned into beautiful patterns to create these special one of a kind pieces. Although the work originates from her representational photography, a process of deconstruction and layering turns her pieces into art.
Camer Molina pieces are the result of ancient raw, silk intertwined with the state of the art. From the process of the silkworm producing a thread from eating mulberry trees, to the textures digitally photographed and altered by Molina, the artist and the silkworm are inextricably bound.
• Light-weight, breathable and luxuriously soft on the skin
• Three layers of 100% silk
• Flexible nose wire
• Soft elastic bands with adjusters
• 100% Silk Charmeuse from Como, Italy
• Made in Los Angeles
• Hand wash in warm water and light detergent. Air dry.
• Crafted from archival collection fabric, your mask will be substantially similar to the photograph but not always identical
• For sanitary and hygiene reasons, all masks sales are final and may not be returned
• Please note: This product is not intended to be a replacement for surgical masks or respirators such as the N95