• a revealing photo essay by Yumna Al-Arashi on Lebanon’s mafia-controlled cannabis fields
• a travel guide and meditation on heartbreak by Christina Pérez
• a spirited conversation about race, community, and student debt with fashion’s freshest voice, Recho Omondi
• the hysterical Maeve Higgins on what can go wrong when you try to live out someone else’s dreams
• a surreal Choose-Your-Own-Adventure product guide that takes you way, way back in time
• an adult activities and puzzle section, because everyone needs a reading break and much, much more . . .